SHIPPING AND HANDLING
Residential Curbside Delivery
Rates are curbside delivery by truck lines for ONE unit within the 48 states in the continent. Transit time runs between 3 - 10 service days. Cargos are fully insured by shipper (us) for damage during transportation. You can refuse cargo if the carton does not look or seem to be in good condition. R&L Carrier and SAIA Freight Line service most of our cargo delivery.
- Be sure to provide your correct shipping address; otherwise, you will be responsible for any change of address fee charged by the carrier.
- Your order would be delivered via a freight carrier, oftentimes, by a 53' semi-truck, which could easily weight 20-40 tons.
- Therefore, some rural areas, islands, or otherwise inaccessible locations (deep hill, gravel road, long driveway, narrow road, private road, etc.) may not be deliverable by our contracted carriers.
- In some cases, carrier may be able to provide special arrangement (hiring a local moving company, renting a smaller truck for final delivery, etc.); however additional fees apply. Please feel free to contact us for details before purchasing.
- All shipments are curbside delivery at carriers' normal business hours with a 4-hour window appointment.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
The freight carrier might or might not contact you 24-48 hours prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time. Please call them to set up delivery schedule. Before signing the carrier's delivery receipt please inspect the carton for any damage; crushing, dents, creasing, etc., and note this on the delivery receipt. Once you sign the delivery receipt and accept the shipment the driver will depart and it will be your responsibility to unpack the item. The driver is not required to wait for you to un-wrap the item and inspect it unless there is visible damage to the package. If, during delivery, it is obvious that there is damage, you may ask the driver to open the carton and inspect the contents with you. Upon inspection, if damage is found you may refuse the shipment and write, "Refused, due to damage" on the delivery receipt. Be sure to keep a copy of the delivery receipt with your damage notations and contact Customer Care immediately. After accepting delivery, please keep all packaging materials for 30 days in case you discover damage or defects after delivery.
You will be refunded the full cost of the merchandise and all shipping charges if your return is a result of our error. Please note that all items are inspected by us thoroughly before shipping. If the return is not a result of our error and your item is returned unopened within 10 days of delivery we will refund the full cost of the merchandise minus the original shipping charge and actual return shipping fees. Open-box items are subject to a charge of 20% restocking. If the item has been opened or shows signs of wear you may be subject to a partial refund and/or charges of both original shipping and return fees. Items returned more than 10 days after delivery may only qualify for refunds of up to 80 percent.